In Order To Connect With Your Audience And Keep Them Coming Back, You Need To Offer A Variety Of Crowd-Pleasing Pieces Of Content
Get More Attention, Shares And Orders By Creating A Mix Of Content With Different Pieces That Serve Different Purposes
You are in business for two primary reasons: to make a difference and to make money. That is, you do what you do in order to help your audience achieve specific outcomes (such as solving their problems, reaching their goals and enjoying their interests) while generating revenue for yourself.
Creating content is how you provide the training to help your audience go from start to finish and from before to after in their journey to the desired outcome.
But there isn’t a “one size fits all” way of outlining and organizing content that will serve all of your audience’s needs. That’s why it is important that you create a variety of kinds of content ranging from how-to tutorials to multi-day planners to practical case studies and more.
Each different way of presenting information provides a unique angle and approach that is beneficial to the people you serve. Every nuanced layer, look, and level of information helps your audience better understand and use your resources to get the results they are after.
Specifically, here are the ten lessons included
- How To Write A Step-By-Step Tutorial That Helps Readers Get Results
- Five Keys To Writing A List Article That Stands Out And Satisfies
- Five Questions (And Answers) About Creating A Useful FAQ
- 3 Cheat Sheets To Help You Create Your Own At-A-Glance Resources
- The 4-Step System For Crafting Checklists Your Audience Is Sure To Love
- The Five-Day Guide To Creating A Daily Planner For Your People
- 5 “Do This, Not That” Helps For Creating Dos And Don’ts Content
- 5 Mis-Steps (And How To Avoid Them) When Crafting “Mistakes” Articles
Content Ninja is a completely new, never-before-released course that includes only my best field-tested ideas that come from more than 20 years of personal experience creating content.
Two key components are explained throughout The structure or framework for each piece and the plan or procedure for each piece that leads to a result.